Porcelain tiles that re-interpret the graphic patterns on old encaustic tiles, giving a contemporary edge to classic designs. They perfectly complement the Black & White tiles. With high-tech performance, this range is an ideal choice for easy to clean, extremely durable tiles. Available in 2 versions, one in more subdued black, white and grey and the other with a touch of mustard, to combine with our range of small format tiles. With Class 2 slip resistance rating, these tiles are not only suitable for interiors but can also be laid on patios, and balconies or in public buildings.
- Porcelain, Matte, Pressed, Straight Edge, Square Wall & Floor Tile
- Brand The Tile Life
- Easy to install 7.9x7.9 tiles
- Recommended Grout Joint 1/8 inches
- Grade 1, first quality product
- PEI 4: 1500+ revolutions Moderate to heavy traffic. All residential applications as well as medium commercial and light institutional.
- Lowest absorption (impervious) tiles absorb less than 0.5% of their weight and are suitable for all indoor and outdoor uses.
- 14 pieces per case / 6 square feet
- Color: Multicolored (yellow, grey, black, white) Mustard mix
- Rustic pattern, No Natural variation. Spanish/Moroccan Design
- Great for interior, Balconies and Patios
- Feature Wall, Pool Rated, Great for Sauna areas
- Overall depth or thickness of the product, from the floor to the top of the tile, in inches 0.31"
- V1-Uniform appearance. Differences among pieces from the same production run are minimal.
- Singular, UV resistant, Withstands Sun & Rain, Waterproof with no sealing required
- All porcelain and ceramic tiles from all The Tile Life listings may be produced at different times which can cause some variation difference in color (dye lot) and size (caliber) which is authentic to each tile. A tile's shade (dye lot) refers to the coloration and reflectivity of a tile. Since natural materials are used in both the body and glazes of the tile, slight variations in shade are normally inherent from one production run to the next. A tile's caliber refers to its facial dimension (size) and is measured with a tool called a caliper. Since natural materials are used in both the body and glazes of the tile, slight variations in caliber are normally inherent from one production run to the next.
At The Tile Life, we want to empower our customers to create beautiful spaces with unique mosaics and tile. Our glass mosaics, marble mosaics and tiles can be used at Kitchen Backsplash, Bathroom Walls, Shower Walls, Fireplace, Swimming Pools, Spas And More. We believe that homeowners should be able to find beautiful glass, porcelain, and marble mosaics from the comfort of their own home. That's why we offer a large selection of tile as well as the resources, inspiration, and advice to make the process from design to reality go as smoothly as possible. Our goal is to keep our customers as comfortable, confident, and excited as possible when buying tile online.