At first glance, Tmolus looks similar to other marble-look tiles, but take a closer look and you will see the subtle slate blue veining that gives it a unique look. Tmolus comes in several sizes ranging from an extra large 13x26 porcelain tile to a 4x13 tile that can be used to create a sophisticated brick look. And don't forget about the matching 2x2 mosaic and bullnoses in both matte and glossy finishes. Made in Spain.
- Porcelain, Singular Tile. Mesh backed, Mosaic, Matte, Rectified, Pressed, Straight Edge, Marble Look, Grid, Square Wall & Floor Tile Sheet
- Wall & Floor Combo
- Brand The Tile Life
- Easy to install 2x2
- Individual Tile 2"x2"(12" x 12" Sheet)
- Recommended Grout Joint 1/16 inches
- Grade 1, first quality product
- Resistance Type: UV Resistant; Mildew Resistant; Rust Resistant; Chip Resistant; Fade Resistant; Scratch Resistant; Heat Resistant; Slip Resistant; Fire Resistant; Frost Resistant
- Lowest absorption (impervious) tiles absorb less than 0.5% of their weight and are suitable for all indoor and outdoor uses
- Waterproof and submersible
1 pieces per case / 1 square feet - 12"W x 12"L Porcelain Matte Sheet 2x2
- The Tile Life Tmolus available in 2x2, 4x13, 13x13, 10x13, 13x26
- Color: Multicolored (beige, light and regular grey with line variations) Grey mix
- Design is Marble Look/No Pattern and the tile does not have a natural variation.
- Great for Backsplash; Bathroom floor; Bathroom wall; Shower floor; Shower wall; Kitchen floor; Fireplace Surround
- Withstands Sun & Rain
- Overall depth or thickness of the product, from the floor to the top of the tile, in inches 0.31"
- 55 lbs per case, 5 lbs for the sheet - weight
- V1-Uniform appearance. Differences among pieces from the same production run are minimal.
- All porcelain and ceramic tiles from all The Tile Life listings may be produced at different times which can cause some variation difference in color (dye lot) and size (caliber) which is authentic to each tile. A tile's shade (dye lot) refers to the coloration and reflectivity of a tile. Since natural materials are used in both the body and glazes of the tile, slight variations in shade are normally inherent from one production run to the next. A tile's caliber refers to its facial dimension (size) and is measured with a tool called a caliper. Since natural materials are used in both the body and glazes of the tile, slight variations in caliber are normally inherent from one production run to the next.
At The Tile Life, we want to empower our customers to create beautiful spaces with unique mosaics and tile. Our glass mosaics, marble mosaics and tiles can be used at Kitchen Backsplash, Bathroom Walls, Shower Walls, Fireplace, Swimming Pools, Spas And More. We believe that homeowners should be able to find beautiful glass, porcelain, and marble mosaics from the comfort of their own home. That's why we offer a large selection of tile as well as the resources, inspiration, and advice to make the process from design to reality go as smoothly as possible. Our goal is to keep our customers as comfortable, confident, and excited as possible when buying tile online.