Battery Park is stoneware look porcelain that recalls beautifully made earthenware from traditional times. The tile is beautifully glazed made in a new 2"x14" size, perfect for any backsplash or wall. The numerous patterns that distinguish it, the brightness of the surface and the different structures that characterize the product, make it possible to create different spaces, both in residential and commercial, but with a touch of eternal charm.
- Porcelain, Glazed, Singular Tile, Subway, Matte, Pressed, Straight Edge, Stoneware Look, Rectangular Wall & Floor Tile
- Brand The Tile Life
- Easy to install 2.31x14.44 tiles
- Individual Tile 2.31'' W x 14.44'' L
- Recommended Grout Joint 1/16 inches
- Grade 1, first quality product
- Resistance Type: UV Resistant; Mildew Resistant; Rust Resistant; Chip Resistant; Fade Resistant; Scratch Resistant; Heat Resistant; Slip Resistant; Fire Resistant; Frost Resistant
- Lowest absorption (impervious) tiles absorb less than 0.5% of their weight and are suitable for all indoor and outdoor uses
- Waterproof and submersible
- 48 pieces per case / 12 square feet
- The Tile Life Battery Park available in the following colors - Bianco, Cielo, Cobalt, Crema, Ghiaccio, Grigio, Tortora
- PEI 4: 1500+ revolutions Moderate to heavy traffic. All residential applications as well as medium commercial and light institutional.
- PEI 5: 12000 revolutions Heavy to extra heavy traffic. All residential and heavy commercial and institutional foot traffic, stores, entrance halls, shops & hotel floors.
- Design is Stoneware Look and the tile does not have a natural variation.
- Great for Backsplash; Bathroom floor; Bathroom wall; Shower floor; Shower wall; Kitchen floor; Fireplace Surround
- Withstands Sun & Rain
- Overall depth or thickness of the product, from the floor to the top of the tile, in inches 0.31"
- 38 lbs per case
- V1-Uniform appearance. Differences among pieces from the same production run are minimal.
- All porcelain and ceramic tiles from all The Tile Life listings may be produced at different times which can cause some variation difference in color (dye lot) and size (caliber) which is authentic to each tile. A tile's shade (dye lot) refers to the coloration and reflectivity of a tile. Since natural materials are used in both the body and glazes of the tile, slight variations in shade are normally inherent from one production run to the next. A tile's caliber refers to its facial dimension (size) and is measured with a tool called a caliper. Since natural materials are used in both the body and glazes of the tile, slight variations in caliber are normally inherent from one production run to the next.
At The Tile Life, we want to empower our customers to create beautiful spaces with unique mosaics and tile. Our glass mosaics, marble mosaics and tiles can be used at Kitchen Backsplash, Bathroom Walls, Shower Walls, Fireplace, Swimming Pools, Spas And More. We believe that homeowners should be able to find beautiful glass, porcelain, and marble mosaics from the comfort of their own home. That's why we offer a large selection of tile as well as the resources, inspiration, and advice to make the process from design to reality go as smoothly as possible. Our goal is to keep our customers as comfortable, confident, and excited as possible when buying tile online.